Are you a visual learner? Do you search for knowledge on YouTube? There is an extensive selection of Business Process Management, education, developerWorks, and general support YouTube videos that are available to help you maximize your investment in IBM Business Process Management software. Here's a short list of some of the Business Process Management YouTube channels:
- Follow the BPMSupport channel from our IBM Business Process Manager Level 2 Support Team for videos that describe some common issues. Look for more videos to come!
- Look to the BPMInAction channel for various demos and insights from Bill Hahn on how to use the IBM Business Process Manager products.
- View the developerWorks channel for a wide variety of tips and information across the IBM product portfolio. This channel includes the "This week On developerWorks (TWOdW)" podcasts.
- See the IBMElectronicSupport channel for tips about using the IBM Electronic Support options including how to use the different features in the IBM Support Portal, the Service Request Tool, Passport Advantage, and My Notifications.
- Follow the WebSphereEducation channel to find short demos on how to use various functions within a variety of IBM software products. Currently, there are several videos for WebSphere Lombardi Edition and the IBM Business Process Manager products. You can find more information about the WebSphere Educational opportunities including information on IBM Business Process Manager education at the following URL: http://www.ibm.com/software/websphere/education/
- See the WebSphereServiceZone channel if you are interested in learning about the services that are available through the IBM Software Services for WebSphere Team. You can find more information about IBM Software Services for WebSphere at the following URL: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/services/
Here are some of the more popular YouTube videos from these channels: