A new membership tier for IDUG was supposed to launch on April 2, but I don't see it on their website yet... so I may be pre-announcing :) Anyone can continue to access the IUDG website as in the past, but if you become a Premier Member, you are eligible for additional benefits.
There are two ways to become an IDUG Premier Member:1)Your attendance at IDUG 2007 – North America includes an annual Premier Membership in IDUG (valid for one calendar from your date of activation), or2)For those who didn't attend an IDUG conference, an annual fee of $100 USD.
IDUG Premier Members receive:• IDUG Premier Member Card• IDUG Premier Lapel Pin
Benefits of being an IDUG Premier Member include:• Complimentary access to download-on-demand program content (streaming audio/video) delivered at IDUG conferences, beginning at IDUG 2007 – North America
* DB2 Developer Spotlight sessions * Keynote presentations * Panel discussions
• Discounted access to download-on-demand technical sessions (streaming audio/video) delivered at IDUG conferences, beginning at IDUG 2007 – North America
• Access to IDUG’s valuable podcast and Webcast series featuring interviews with and insights from leading developers and renowned industry experts
• Access to select members only areas of IDUG’s Web site, including the online Code Place, Technical Library, Discussion Forums and Solution Providers directory
• Significant discounts off the registration fee to any major IDUG event (North American conference, European conference, Australian Forum) applicable while your Premier Membership is active
• A 45% discount off technical book purchases from Prentice Hall (IBM Press)
• Automatic receipt of IDUG’s monthly e-Bulletin
• Plus more benefits which will be rolled out in the near future!
IDUG will email instructions and an application to everyone on their current distribution list. To learn more about IDUG Membership, visit the membership page on IDUG.org.
The developerWorks Connections platform will be sunset on December 31, 2019. On January 1, 2020, this blog will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ.