09/09/2015 | Written by: guest
Categorized: Smarter Planet
Share this post:
IBM, in partnership with AG Insurance, is giving you this year the opportunity to experience the Memorial van Damme in a smarter way. Would you like to know what is happening in the stadium at any time? What the scores are? Who is running?
This international athletics event is the last competition of the 2015 IAAF Diamond League, where world-class champions perform 19 disciplines in one evening. AG Insurance and IBM give you access to practical and useful information on the AG Insurance Memorial van Damme 11/09/2015. The App is powered by IBM. The App has been developed with IBM Bluemix technology and by IBM Extreme Blue.
The main features op the app are:
1. A map to easily locate sports competitions, access entrances, food and drink stands, points with AG insurance free gifts and public transportation.
2. A schedule that lets you keep track of when all of the sports take place as well as receive personalised push notifications to make sure you do not forget your favourite sport competition.
3. A social media feed to enhance your social experience of the event by finding and sharing relevant posts in several social platforms: Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
4. A photo booth where you can take or upload photos as well as add funny frames; you can also share them directly through your app!
5. For the true fans, there is of course also a general information section to inform about other event-related details.
Download the “AG Memorial Van Damme” App available for Apple and Android.
To download iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/be/app/ag-memorial-van-damme/id1030293881?mt=8
To download Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.aginsurance.agmemorialvandamme