This report looks at business organizations’ current state of journey to hybrid multicloud and examines some of challenges they are facing, the business continuity imperatives, and their expectations for managing resilience.
Based on a global survey of 1,211 enterprise IT-decision makers, the report assesses:
• The current state of hybrid multicloud practice
• Expectations about the way ahead for hybrid
• Risk of cloud outages and business impacts
• Costs associated with outages and failure
• Understanding of the realities of hybrid model
Read the paper to gain perspectives on what enterprises should expect in their journey to hybrid multicloud, as well as ideas about how they can avoid pitfalls and business risks along that path.
Learn more about IBM Resiliency Services