To help organizations deal with the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, IBM is offering existing customers of IBM Spectrum Scale the option to exceed their licensed capacity at no charge for a limited period.
- Customers with a current license entitlement to IBM Spectrum Scale may use additional capacity without limit at no charge for a period of 90 days from the date of registration for the offer.
- Additional capacity may be deployed to the customer’s on-premise installation, or on Amazon AWS via the Marketplace.
- This offer is available only to end users of IBM Spectrum Scale. ESA and OEM holders are not eligible.
- By the end of the offer period, users’ capacity must again be in compliance with the limits in their original license. If customers wish to continue using additional capacity beyond that date, they must purchase a license for the appropriate increase.
- Customers are encouraged, but not required, to turn on the Call Home feature of IBM Spectrum Scale. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
Please fill out the form to register for the offer.