Q: Printable forms: Transfer of ownership form
(This form is also known as a Stock Power.)
Use the following instructions to accurately complete the Transfer of Ownership form:
Transfer of Ownership form
1. Social security number or taxpayer identification number of the new owner.
2. Complete, name and address of the new owner.
Please indicate if this is a:
a. joint tenant account
b. trust account -
1. include name of trustee(s)
2. date of trust
3. name of the trust
c. custodial account -
1. name of the minor
2. name of the custodian
3. social security of the minor
4. address of the minor
5. state under which the uniform transfer/gift to minors act was created.
3. Total certificate shares which are being transferred. If you do not have any certificates write "none."
4. Book entry shares which are being transferred. If you are transferring all book entry shares write "all." If you do not have any book entry shares write "none."
5. Name of the Corporation that appears on your certificate, Statement, or other correspondence.
6. Current owner as the name(s) appears on the face of your certificate or Statement.
7. Your account number as indicated on your dividend check or Statement.
8. List the certificate number(s) printed on the left hand side of the
certificate(s) that you choose to have transferred. This number will begin with two letters followed by a series of numbers. If all shares are held in book entry write "none."