With IBM® Rational® Host Access Transformation Services (HATS), you can create Web, portal, mobile, and rich client applications that provide an easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) for your character-based 3270 and 5250 host applications. You can also use HATS to create Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) assets from logic contained in your character-based 3270, 5250, or VT host applications.
The HATS Toolkit is a set of plug-ins for Eclipse-based products such as Rational Application Developer, Rational Business Developer, or Rational Developer for Power Systems.
|Windows||V9.0||311MB||HTTP | Download Director|
The estimated download time using Download Director over a 1.5Mbps connection is 35 minutes.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
Languages supported: Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, English US, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.
Related products and technologies
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software: Helps developers quickly design, develop, analyze, test, profile, and deploy high-quality Web, SOA, Java™, J2EE, and portal applications.
- Rational Business Developer: Provides rapid and simplified development of business applications and services through Enterprise Generation Language (EGL) tools.
- Rational Developer for System i for SOA Construction: Extends and modernized existing RPG/COBOL applications with EGL and Host Access Transformation Services and through the use of Web services.
- More software development trials
Tell your boss
- IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services data sheet (pdf)
- Reuse Proven Applications an IBM Enterprise Modernization Solution for System z
- Winnebago implements cost-effective web-based services with IBM Rational HATS
- What's new in IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services Version 8
- Demos: Rational Host Access Transformation Services
- Leveraging 3270 or 5250 data within Web-based mashup applications
- Enterprise Modernization: Why bother?
- Rational Host Access Transformation Services developerWorks resources
- HATS forum