Proactively monitor IMS
Minimize impact to critical applications
Monitor applications that exceed service-level commitments of elapsed or CPU times and find problems fast.
Detect and prevent bottlenecks
Graphically visualize impacts to IMS and its applications with bottleneck analysis displays.
Accelerate response times
Gain insight into input queue, processing and output times of transactions. Response Time Analysis (RTA) tracks transactions across the IMSplex and breaks down response times into component values.
Improve control and visualization
View a consolidated log of MTO and z/OS Console messages with IMS Commander—and you can issue type-1 and type-2 commands to IMS.
Use capabilities such as PARMGEN, a parameter-based installation option, to simplify installation and management.
IBM OMEGAMON for IMS on z/OS features
- Automatic discovery of all IMS and IMS Connect regions
- Detailed real-time, near-term history performance reports
- Application response times across IMS Shared Queues (CSQ)
- Consolidated log of MTO and IMS z/OS console messages
- Detailed application performance monitoring
- Simplified deployment process
- Powerful integrated user interfaces
- Key performance indicator alerts
- Seamless integration as part of OMEGAMON monitoring family
- IMS Commander