What is IMS Recovery Solution Pack for z/OS?
Lower CPU, I/O, ongoing backup, and management costs associated with creating recovery assets—and retain same level of recoverability.
Improve recovery times, availability
Recover multiple databases with parallel read/writes and multitasking to get back on-line as quickly as possible.
Test, audit and recover databases simultaneously, copy images rapidly and perform change accumulation for multiple groups with limited manual intervention and zero impact on IMS performance.
Security and disaster recovery
Use System Management Program (SMP) functionality to help ensure data integrity and security. Database Recovery Control (DBRC) helps retain all mission-critical data.
IMS Recovery Solution Pack for z/OS features
- IMS Database Recovery Facility for z/OS
- IMS High Performance Change Accumulation
- IMS Index Builder for z/OS
- IMS High Performance Image Copy for z/OS
- Utilities and autonomics
- Simultaneous recovery processing for multiple data sets
- Use incomplete change accumulation data sets
- Simple, fast, accurate change management