If an IBM WebSphere product has passed its End of Support date, you can purchase a Support Extension to receive Product and Customer Technical Support for that product.
This is the process for starting a fee based Support Extension for an IBM WebSphere product.
If you wish to purchase a Support Extension to receive Product and Customer Technical Support for a WebSphere software product that is beyond its End of Support date, per the WebSphere product lifecyle dates web page, begin by following these instructions, as appropriate:
A formal request should be submitted to your local Global Technology Services (GTS) - Technical Support Services (TSS) representative.
GTS-TSS will write the customer contract and provide pricing. Include the customer information (below) when sending email.
The following customer information is required for all Support Extension Requests. Authorizations to Quote will not be released without this information.
NOTE: *below Indicates a required field.
- *Client information:
- Company name:
- Client contact name:
- Email address:
- Phone number:
- Product ID (PID) (i.e. 5724-J08): For help on product name and PID, reference the IBM Software lifecycle web page: http://www-01.ibm.com/software/support/lifecycle/
- Product version and release (i.e. v8.0):Operating System (i.e. AIX, IBM i, Linux, Windows, zOS, HP-UX, etc.) with version and release:
- Value Unit quantity covered by Passport Advantage and running given product version / release:
- Value Unit (PVU, UVU, RVU) quantity: ___
- If not Value Unit sold, other measurement: ___
More information on contacting IBM:
Was this topic helpful?
15 June 2018