For many years, the IBM Request For Enhancement (RFE) Program provided an opportunity for clients, business partners, and IBMers to suggest changes to our products and services. However, we know from what you've told us that it's not always easy to understand the status of your ideas. This is about to change.
We are now embarking on an IBM-wide program to provide you with a better way to tell us what you need.
Coming Soon: A single company-wide portal for your Ideas
Throughout 2021, we are migrating your ideas onto a single company-wide platform.
- Single view into your ideas
- Easier way to track them
- Ability to collaborate with users, partners, and IBMers around the world.
The first products will be migrated soon and we'll reach out with additional information, including how to view existing RFEs, once it's time for your product to migrate.
We want to make sharing your idea as easy as 1,2,3!
Step 1: Post your ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. (Don't forget to look at ideas others have posted and upvote any that also matter to you!)
Step 2: Help IBM prioritize your ideas and requests by replying should we contact you asking for more information or feedback
Step 3: Stay tuned... we try to get back to all submissions within 30 days. As you can imagine, some ideas can be implemented at IBM, while others might not fit within the development plans for the product. In either case, the team will let you know as soon as possible. In some cases, we might be able to find alternatives for ideas which cannot be implemented in a reasonable time.
The new portal is coming soon, but we'd love to hear your ideas now!
Until we roll out our new all-in-one portal, use the following links to submit suggestions and enhancement requests to IBM. Not finding what you need? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Analytics products, visit the Analytics Ideas Portal.
- For OpenPages and Financial Transaction Manager products, visit the RegTech Ideas Portal.
- For Digital Business Automation (DBA) products, including Cloud Pak for Automation, Robotic Process Automation, Workflow, Decisions, Content and Capture, BPM and Blueworks Live, visit the DBA Ideas Portal.
- For Cloud Management products, including Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps, Cloud Pak for Network Automation, Cloud Pak for MultiCloud Management, Performance Management Portfolio and Edge Application Manager, visit the Cloud Management Ideas Portal.
- For Security products, including Cloud Pak for Security and Guardium, visit the IBM Security Guardium Ideas Portal.
- For Integration products, including Cloud Pak for Integration, Aspera Portfolio, App Connect, API Connect, MQ and DataPower Gateway, visit the Integration Ideas Portal.
- For Sterling Supply Chain and B2B Collaboration products, visit the IBM Sterling Ideas Portal.
- For Cloud Platform products including WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Liberty and WebSphere eXtreme Scale,WebSphere Automation, other WebSphere products, Rational Portfolio, UrbanCode, ClearCase and ClearQuest, visit the Cloud Platform Ideas Portal.
- For all other IBM products, visit the DeveloperWorks RFE Submission page.
If you encounter any issues accessing the Ideas portals, send email describing the issue to email@example.com for resolution.