IBM’s Process. The Enhancement Portal is to be used to submit suggestions for product and services enhancements, and to provide comments and feedback on, and rank submissions made by others (“Content’). By posting Content to the Enhancement Portal, you agree to allow anyone with access to the Enhancement Portal to view the Content that you post. IBM will review your submission to the extent that it, in our judgment, requires review. IBM may refer your submission to a number of employees, and we may consult others outside of IBM to help determine its value to us. IBM retains the right to decline to post any Content or to remove any previously posted Content, including Content that you provide, in the Enhancement Portal at its discretion.
The Content you submit is Not Confidential.
- The Content contained within the Enhancement Portal, including any Content you submit, is public. Therefore, DO NOT post or transmit information to the Enhancement Portal that is confidential to you or a third party.
- No confidential relationship of any kind will exist or arise between you and IBM or between you and any others to whom IBM provides your submission, and no obligation of any kind (whether of confidentiality, use restriction, compensation, return or otherwise) is assumed by, or to be implied against, IBM or the others with respect to any Content or its use, despite any confidentiality notices or other restrictive notices in the materials.
- IBM will be free to reproduce, use, and disclose the Content you provide or the ideas therein to others, for any purpose and without compensation to you. IBM reserves the right to implement the same or similar ideas in the future without restriction or obligation.
- Although the Content contained within this portal is public and non-confidential, nothing precludes you and IBM from having follow-up conversations of a private or confidential nature covered by an appropriate confidentiality agreement.
The Content you submit is Not Export Controlled.
- No content that is controlled under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR 730-774) and the Commerce Control List (CCL) or the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) [22 CFR 120-130] may be posted or transmitted to the Enhancement Portal.
Your Representations and Warranties. You warrant that you are authorized to provide and have the unrestricted right to disclose the Content you post on the Enhancement portal to IBM.
- IBM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT POSTED. PARTICIPANTS SHALL REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT THEY POST. THE CONTENT DOES NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OR OPINIONS OF IBM. IBM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY CONTENT IS CORRECT OR ACCURATE AND IBM DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY POSTED CONTENT.
- IBM does not commit, promise, nor have a legal obligation to deliver any code, functionality, software or other materials due to Content you post on the Enhancement Portal.
- References in Content on the Enhancement Portal to IBM products, software, programs, services, or associated technologies (“IBM Content”) do not imply that they will be available in all countries in which IBM operates. IBM Content, including any plans, schedules, timeframes or roadmaps contained in Content, may change at any time at IBM’s sole discretion, based on market opportunities or other factors, and is not intended to be a commitment to future content, including product or feature availability, in any way. Statements regarding IBM’s future direction or intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice and represent goals and objectives only.
This agreement is governed by the substantive laws of the State of New York. Any proceedings to resolve disputes relating to this Agreement shall be brought in a U.S. Federal Court in the State of New York. You hereby expressly waive the right to trial by jury in any matter which arises under this agreement.
If you accept all of the terms and conditions of the agreement and would like to add your Content to the portal, you may continue with the submission.