You need the IBM MQ assembler macros for SMF type115 and 116 records for processing beyond the formatting done by SupportPac MP1B. Where can you find a macro that maps out the entire SMF record?
Resolving The Problem
The following assembler macros are shipped by the IBM MQ product in hlq.SCSQMACS.
- CSQDQWST - common header for type 115
- CSQDQWS0 - SMF 115 subtype 1 self-defining section
- CSQDQWS1 - SMF 115 subtype 2 self-defining section
- CSQDQWS8 - SMF 115 subtype 215 self-defining section
- CSQDQWS9 - SMF 115 subtype 201 self-defining section
- CSQDQWSX - SMF 115 subtype 231 self defining section for CHIN statistics
- CSQDQWAS - common header for type 116
- CSQDQWHC - SMF 116 user and application information for subtype 0
- CSQDQWHS - SMF 116 standard header
- CSQDQWA0 - SMF 116 subtype 0 self-defining section
- CSQDQWS5 - SMF 116 subtype 10 self defining section
- CSQDQWAC - SMF 116 data mapping
See APAR PM87417, which updated CSQDQWAS and CSQDQWST and shipped CSQDQTST.
A note regarding the following attachments:
Prior to WebSphere MQ for z/OS V6, only the data mapping macros were shipped in hlq.SCSQMACS. SMF macro IFASMFR did not work for type 115 and 116 records because the header information was not available..
The attachments for the header macros are at the V5 level and remain in this document for historical purposes. Find the macros for current versions of the product in hlq.SCSQMACS.
IBM MQ WebSphere MQ WMQ MQSeries
15 June 2018