This document contains a complete listing of releases, refreshes and fix packs sorted by version for IBM Installation Manager.
Note the pre-1.9 versions of the IBM Installation Manager component have been superseded and are no longer available for download from ibm.com. You should update your pre-1.9 components with the most recent version available.
- Visit the IBM Support Portal to configure your support portal experience and review FAQs, lists of known problems, fixes, and a wealth of important support information.
- Visit developerWorks to access an online collection of tutorials, sample code, standards, forums and other resources provided by experts at IBM to assist software developers using Rational tools including access to the IBM RFE Community .
- Visit the Jazz Community if you use a Rational product created using the Jazz platform to interact directly with the Jazz development team and other community members, download product trials and betas and track development progress.
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
- What software versions were you running when the problem occurred?
- Do you have logs, traces, or messages that are related to the problem?
- Can you reproduce the problem? If so, what steps do you take to reproduce it?
- Is there a workaround for the problem? If so, be prepared to describe the workaround.
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support .
Table of Contents:
|IJ32229||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2021-2163|
|No APAR||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2021-35578|
|IJ34287||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2021-2341|
|No APAR||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2021-36374|
|No APAR||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2021-36373|
|No APAR||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2021-28165|
|No APAR||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2021-28164|
|No APAR||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2021-28163|
|No APAR||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2020-27225|
|IJ28903||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2020-14782|
|IJ29698||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2020-27221|
|No APAR||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2020-14577|
Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2019-2949
|IJ24366||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2020-2800|
|No APAR||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2018-8013|
Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2019-2989
|IJ22978||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2020-2654|
|IJ22355||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2019-4732|
We incorporated an Eclipse bugzilla fix-patch (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=540230) into the Installation Manager and Packaging Utility components (both Eclipse-based). This fixes a regression introduced in the 1.9 version where some product installations would fail in the Prerequisite panel with error "Exception caught while evaluating expression in bundle "com.ibm.team.install.jfs.check.os".
|None||We fixed a SPARC 64-bit specific defect where manipulation of certain packages was failing with the error "CRIMA1176E: Platform support validation error for package <IBM SDK...> in repository. CRIMC1072E: This package cannot be used on the current platform. The repository contains files for this package on this platform: Solaris sparc64"|
|IJ17982||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2019-11771|
|IJ17983||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2019-4473|
|IJ15691||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2019-2684|
|None||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2019-10246|
|None||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2019-10247|
|None||Fix Security Vulnerability CVE-2019-10241|
Was this topic helpful?
29 September 2022