This document explains how to download the latest version of IBM® Db2® Big SQL.
- From a web browser, navigate to the Software download & media access page on the IBM Passport Advantage website. You must log in to continue.
- Make sure you have the correct agreement number and click Continue.
- In the Download software tab, in the All products view, select D to find the Db2 Big SQL offering or offerings that you are entitled to download.
- Select the operating system and language.
- This offering consists of only one tarball file. Make sure the Required box is selected and click the Download button.
Transfer the tarball file to a local intranet repository server that is accessible from all candidate Db2 Big SQL nodes.
For installation instructions and other information about the product, see the IBM Db2 Big SQL V7.1.0 documentation .
Was this topic helpful?
26 October 2021