How it works
- Your IBM support representative should have provided you with a URL to this page, which may include values for some of the fields below.
- Validate the value of all fields, especially the connection code. The connection code and name are required fields.
- Update the name with your name (if needed).
- Obtain and fill in the connection code field (if blank) with the value provided to you by your support representative.
- Review the user agreement below.
- Click the I agree button to start the screen-sharing session.
- You will be prompted to download a small (750kb) plug-in.
- Start the plug-in and re-enter the connection code when prompted.
Note: On Windows 7 and above, you must either run the plug-in as an administrator user or use the “Run As Admin” option.
- With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
By clicking on “I agree” below, you are agreeing to allow IBM and its subcontractors to remotely access, manipulate and/or control your systems in order to assist you in isolating potential errors in your IBM software. You are responsible for backing up your systems prior to granting IBM access and for taking all other measures necessary to adequately protect your systems and all data, materials and other information contained therein. IBM shall not be liable for any loss of, or damage to, any data, materials and/or other information contained on or accessed through your systems. You are responsible for securing any necessary consents or approvals that may be required to permit IBM and its subcontractors to remotely access, manipulate and/or control your systems and to have access to the data, materials or other information contained on your systems. You agree to defend and indemnify IBM from and against any third party claims arising from your failure to secure all necessary consents and/or approvals. These services are being provided to you in accordance with and subject to the terms and conditions of your services agreements; (e.g., Passport Advantage, Software Maintenance, SoftwareXcel agreement) as well as any other support agreement you have with IBM applicable to the IBM software. These terms may be superceded or supplemented by the terms of separate agreements which you may have with IBM addressing support and/or the remote access of your systems.
Please complete the form below with your name and the connection code you received from your representative and click the I agree button to proceed.