Deploying the HTTP proxy servlet on a servlet container
Load and install the HTTP proxy servlet file on a servlet container, such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere® Application Server Liberty Profile, or a web server, such as WebSphere Application Server.
Before you begin
- Enable the integration node listener for each integration server where message flows with SOAP nodes are deployed. See HTTP listeners and Switching from embedded listeners to an integration node listener.
- Configuring the HTTP proxy servlet
About this task
- Supported operating systems
- The documentation describes the installation on Windows, but the HTTP proxy servlet can be installed on any operating system that is supported by the servlet container.
- Prerequisite components
- The HTTP proxy servlet requires the following components:
- WebSphere Message Broker Version 7.0 or later.
- A supported version of IBM MQ. For the latest details of all supported levels of hardware and software, see the IBM Integration Bus system requirements website.
- A servlet container, such as WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile or Apache Tomcat, or a web server, such as WebSphere Application Server.
You have deployed the HTTP proxy servlet on a servlet container or web server
What to do next
Test the HTTP proxy servlet. For information about how to complete this task, see Testing the HTTP proxy servlet.