Troubleshooting and support
To get the help and support that you might need on IBM Security QRadar® Suite Software, use the following resources.
Read the documentation
Search the product documentation or other published content. These resources might have the explanation or instructions that you need to complete your task or to understand and resolve an issue that you encountered on the IBM Security QRadar Suite Software console or applications.
- Check the IBM Security QRadar Suite Software documentation. The troubleshooting section provides documentation on issues, diagnostics, and resolutions for installing and using QRadar Suite Software platform and applications.
- Link from the UI to specific context-sensitive documentation topics. On the IBM Security QRadar Suite Software console, select the Support icon to see the IBM® Documentation links.
- Find technical tutorials, demonstration videos, and samples in the IBM Security Learning Academy.
Access support actions and networking tools
QRadar Suite Software serviceability pod provides you with a range of support tools.
- Command actions help you with postinstallation, administration, and troubleshooting tasks. Access these support actions through the cpctl command-line interface (CLI) utility. For more information, see Support actions.
- Networking tools enable low-level troubleshooting of certificates and network issues. For more information, see Networking troubleshooting tools.
If you can't resolve the issue and you need help with determining its cause and solution, you have the following options to contact IBM Support. For more information about IBM Support, see the IBM Support Guide .
You can review forum discussions to see whether other users ran into the same issue. On the IBM Security QRadar Suite Software console, select the Support icon and User community to see IBM Security QRadar Suite Software Community . If you don't find an existing answer, sign in to the community and ask the question. Tag your question so that it is seen by the IBM Security QRadar Suite Software development teams.
Get help by searching for information or by asking questions on the QRadar Suite Software support page. On the QRadar Suite Software console, select the Support icon and Technical support to access the Support page .
If you need to contact IBM Support, QRadar Suite Software provides a MustGather action that you must use to collect information before you contact Support. For more information about collecting MustGather data, see Collecting MustGather data. Then, from QRadar Suite Software support page menu bar, click Open a case.
On the IBM Security QRadar Suite Software console, you can select the Support icon to Share an idea for enhancement.
If you see a potential IBM Security QRadar Suite Software security vulnerability, report it. For more information, see IBM Security Vulnerability Management .
Cluster Administration Hub
The IBM Cloud Pak® foundational services console includes an Administration Hub dashboard that provides Cluster Administrators with an at-a-glance overview of a cluster. From this UI dashboard, you can view key metrics for specific components of IBM Security QRadar Suite Software and the IBM Cloud Pak foundational services that are deployed to the cluster.
The Administration Hub is available by default. It is deployed automatically as a part of the installation of IBM Security QRadar Suite Software and IBM Cloud Pak foundational services. The Administration Hub can be accessed from the main navigation menu of the foundational services console and clicking Home.
For more information about accessing the IBM Cloud Pak foundational services console, see Credentials for IBM Cloud Pak foundational services.
To access the foundational services home page in the Administration Hub, you must be a IBM Cloud Pak administrator or a cluster administrator. The initial QRadar Suite Software admin has the IBM Cloud Pak administrator permission and can grant it to any other user by using the navigation menu to select the Teams & service IDs option.
QRadar Suite Software can be accessed from the Administration Hub by clicking the IBM Cloud Pak switcher (9-dot icon) in the toolbar. To access QRadar Suite Software, you must also be a user in a QRadar Suite Software account.
For more information, see Administration Hub .