Adding images to site content
You can add .jpg, .png and .gif images to your site content in the Developer Portal.
Before you begin
You must have administrator or content author access to complete this task.
To upload images for use in site content, complete the following steps:
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- Click Content in the administrator dashboard.
- Under the TITLE heading, click the title of the required content.
- Click the EDIT tab.
- Use the Image icon in the in the WYSIWYG editor to add an image.
- Click Save and keep published to publish the new page immediately, or select Save and unpublish if you want to publish the page later.