Click to collapse section Community Description ▼ Click to expand section Community Description ▶ Community Description
IBM Lotus Expeditor is an end-to-end environment that includes a server, universal client for desktops, laptops, tablet, mobile devices, and toolkit. It is an open standards SOA platform used to build, deploy and manage composite applications that can access multiple data sources all at the client. It can be integrated with WebSphere Portal, Sametime, Lotus Forms and Lotus Notes or used as a stand-alone offering. Solutions built with Lotus Expeditor can be designed, developed, distributed and maintained to allow users with wire line, wireless or cellular networks to securely interact with corporate information, data, processes and services, while maintaining security and transaction integrity.
This workshop covers Lotus Expeditor fundamentals for the client, server, toolkit and device runtime environment. It is offered in multiple formats— traditional classroom, virtual, and self-paced. All are no charge and have the same content and topics.
This workshop will highlight the following products and technologies:
- Overview, installation and configuration of Lotus Expeditor
- Using the Lotus Expeditor toolkit
- Extending business applications and resources to clients by migrating existing Web applications to the client
- Eclipse application programming and rich client platform runtime environment and APIs
- Expeditor security and authentication
- Using the browser plug-in profile for Web 2.0 application development
- Composite application development
- Installing applications using the Eclipse update manager and device management services
Primary Audience:Business Partners, IBMers, Developers
Discipline Addressed: Technical
Duration: 3 days