The PureData-Netezza Developer Network is here to facilitate the sharing of technical tools, documentation and examples as a way to help users of the PureData for Analytics appliances better learn and better leverage the advanced capabilities of their systems.
This community is designed first for developer enablement; however we ultimately see this as an enabler for your business. This community not only provides tools and documentation on the most advanced capabilities available with the PureData for Analytics appliances, it also provides insight to how our most advanced users of the appliances are leveraging them today. We hope that by leveraging this community, individuals can gain new insights into how to leverage the most advanced capabilities of the platform:
- to make you more productive,
- to improve the performance of your data warehouse queries and jobs, and
- to embed analytics and business rules into your data warehouse applications, and
- to cost effectively answer the questions for your business that are un-answerable today.
This community is integrated into three sections to simplify how to find the information you need:
- Development Tools – Downloadable tools for PureData development and prototyping
- Documentation – Administration guides and manuals for NPS, the SQL Extension Toolkit and IBM Netezza In-database Analytics (INZA)
- “How-To” – Write-ups, templates, use cases and sample code to help you get moving on leveraging the advanced capabilities of PureData