Can we set headers, with binary node values?
<xsl:variable name="binContent" select="dp:binary-decode(/image/imagebase64)"/>
<dp:set-request-header name="'sampleHeader'" value='$binContent'/>
The reason being, the backend expects the chars > < , as it is to be part of header. Using dp serialize select the xml nodes are converted to < However the greater than symbol is not converted.
So thought of treating as binary. Please let me know if this works
- replace all '3c' in hex(stands for less than), with '26.....', the hex for <
- replace 3e also with hex for >
- The whole hex string to be converted to base64
- the base64 to be converted to binary, using binary-decode, as updated above
- set the request header name as above