I am working on Maximo HSE and was wondering if any one of you have come across the following scenario:
1. Defined and approved an Operating Procedure in Maximo HSE.
2. Attached the approved Operating Procedure to Operating Policy with type: "Run to Failure".
3. Associated the approved operating Policy to a Job Plan in HSE that has 4 tasks.
4. Ech of the 4 tasks have the operating procedure associated against it.
5. I create a workorder with the job plan, and expect the Tasks in the Workorder HSE Plans tab to be associated to the Operating Procedure.
But the operating procedure does is not inherited by the Workorder HSE task.
Does this feature have to be turned on the Organizations HSE ?? The Maximo Help says that the scenario should work.
Please share your thoughts.