- I've got my Dynacache CacheProvider implementation jar under D:\IBM\WebSphere85\AppServer\lib
- I have com.ibm.ws.cache.CacheConfig.cacheProviderName configured as JVM custom property with the correct CacheProvider implementation class.
- Created cacheinstance.properties located under D:\IBM\WebSphere85\AppServer\properties with the relevant settings including the com.ibm.ws.cache.CacheConfig.cacheProviderName right class name value.
- I have the cacheinstance.properties also part of the Dynacache CacheProvider implementation jar.
- I have the Object cache Instance configured to have a new dyna cache. This also have the com.ibm.ws.cache.CacheConfig.cacheProviderName as a custom system property.
- My application using the following to access the cache:
Properties props = new Properties(); props.put( "com.ibm.ws.cache.CacheConfig.cacheProviderName", "com.myCacheProvider"); map = (DistributedObjectCache)DistributedObjectCacheFactory.getMap( "mycache",props);
I'm getting the following when the application trying to access DynaCache:
[9/18/12 10:10:52:917 EDT] 00000050 ServerCache E DYNA1066E: Unable to initialize the cache provider "com.myCacheProvider". The Dynamic cache will be used to create the cache instance "default" instead of the configured cache provider. [9/18/12 10:10:52:919 EDT] 00000050 ServerCache E ENGLISH ONLY MESSAGE: cacheProvider is null. Check for the cache provider libraries [9/18/12 10:10:52:920 EDT] 00000050 ServerCache I DYNA1001I: WebSphere Dynamic Cache instance named default initialized successfully.
I'm using WAS 8.5.
Any ideas what is going on and how to debug this?