Pinned topic Cognos Mobile iPad app and google maps
These reports run fine when we access them through safari browser on iPad using standard URL (http://servername/c10) but when we use mobile URL (http://servername/c10/m) reports are not running..same for Cognos iPad application.
any additional settings are required to access ..?
note:-i am able to access all other reports through cognos mobile application on iPad.
SystemAdmin 110000D4XK15 Posts
Re: Cognos Mobile iPad app and google maps2012-06-12T11:05:22ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- michael_iles 270001JRD6
kurtcalvin2015 310000TNRP3 Posts
Re: Cognos Mobile iPad app and google maps2015-08-05T19:29:10ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
see this tables for report studio any version, nice tables for report IPAD - Active Reports
- First download the file with images and the text file
- Second, copy the images on webcontent / samples / images, in the same Cognos Cognos server where the site is
- Copy the report in a notepad, select all the text and do a Ctrl-C and then within Report Studio, allow use clipboard, go to the Tools menu with the option "Open report from clipboard"
- Then you will see 3x3 tables, where you can leave objects in the central cell
- That way, you can use in reports and enable report portal for iPad!