Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-11-29T22:40:52Z by loicjulien
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1632 Posts

Pinned topic Editing rows after run a sql and view all rows editing data

‏2012-05-14T11:04:25Z |
I am a beginner with IBM DataStudio and I have some doubts. How do I edit the data in a table? I'm using the data perspective and click a table, data, edit, but I do not see all rows. Is there any way to generate a SQL query and edit the query data in a grid? I'm using version 3.1.1.
Thanks,
Davis
Updated on 2012-11-29T22:40:52Z at 2012-11-29T22:40:52Z by loicjulien
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1632 Posts

Re: Editing rows after run a sql and view all rows editing data

‏2012-05-14T15:33:31Z  
    Hi Davis,

You can use the 'Database Administration' perspective. In that perspective, use the 'Administration Explorer' view to connect to the database and then click on the 'Tables' folder under the connection profile. A list of tables will be displayed. Right click on the table you want to edit and select 'Edit Data'.

Amit
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1632 Posts

‏2012-05-14T16:47:04Z  
    Hi Davis,

You can use the 'Database Administration' perspective. In that perspective, use the 'Administration Explorer' view to connect to the database and then click on the 'Tables' folder under the connection profile. A list of tables will be displayed. Right click on the table you want to edit and select 'Edit Data'.

Amit
    Thanks Amit, now I changed in the preferences the max row to be viewed. Before the value was 500, now I changed this value and I can see all rows.

Davis
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1632 Posts

‏2012-11-29T11:35:06Z  
    Thanks Amit, now I changed in the preferences the max row to be viewed. Before the value was 500, now I changed this value and I can see all rows.

Davis
    Hello Davis,

Could you please tell me how do I configure the number of rows to be displayed..

I am not getting the place where I can configure for the same..

Thanks,

SR
  • loicjulien
    loicjulien
    96 Posts

‏2012-11-29T22:40:52Z  
    Hello Davis,

Could you please tell me how do I configure the number of rows to be displayed..

I am not getting the place where I can configure for the same..

Thanks,

SR
    Hi,

I have attached the screenshot.

Thanks,
    ~Loic