• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-12-06T20:11:05Z by RaghuRamaReddy
RaghuRamaReddy
RaghuRamaReddy
2 Posts

Pinned topic Usage of bower

‏2016-12-02T17:20:30Z |

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Tririga UX Framework. I am learning polymer through some online tutorials in which they are using bower for managing packages. But I couldn't find any tutorial on how we can use bower in UX Framework. Is there any way to use bower in UX Framework? or Can we directly code without using bower? I tired to push bower.json file using sync command, but didn't know how to use it. What I understood is we can only push(use) '.html' files in UX Framework. It will be very helpful for me to go forward if someone clears these doubts.

Thanks,

Raghu.

• AK88
    AK88
    36 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Usage of bower

‏2016-12-06T12:55:42Z  

Hi Raghu,

I'm relatively new to Tririga UX as well. From what I've seen, you can't use bower. You can always download the archive (and any dependencies), then upload them to a view of type APPLICATION and reference them in your code.

• AK88
    AK88
    36 Posts

‏2016-12-06T12:55:42Z  

Hi Raghu,

I'm relatively new to Tririga UX as well. From what I've seen, you can't use bower. You can always download the archive (and any dependencies), then upload them to a view of type APPLICATION and reference them in your code.

• RaghuRamaReddy
    RaghuRamaReddy
    2 Posts

‏2016-12-06T20:11:05Z  
    • AK88
    • ‏2016-12-06T12:55:42Z

Hi Raghu,

Thank you very much for the response.