To help you more easily connect with IBM Support and the user community, many of our IBM Support business areas are consolidating their participation in the various existing forums into a single platform. These business areas have already moved many of their answered questions from other forums to that new forum.
See our IBM Support Forum announcement located here: http://ibm.biz/new-forum-experience
What to expect
In the coming weeks, we will lock this forum to all new posts. While the forum is locked, we will migrate the content based on the following criteria:
- Content 18 months old or newer
- Content deemed popular despite age (content with a lot of activity such as shares, likes and views)
- Content the IBM business area who owns this forum feels necessary to move
Once the content is migrated, the remaining content will be removed. We will pin an announcement to the top of the forum to remind you the content has been transferred to a new location.
Impact to you
Posts in this specific forum are being migrated to the new forum space on IBM.com/MySupport.
- Looking for a specific post?If you are not automatically redirected, you can find the new location of the question you are looking for in our new forum located here: https://www.ibm.com/mysupport/s/forumshome
- Looking for a specific tag?Search for the same tags you used in this forum OR choose your product to find the Question you're looking for in the new forum.
Keep an eye on the IBM Support Insider blogas we continue to evolve your forums experience in the new location.