Topic
  • No replies
SilverG
SilverG
1 Post

Pinned topic Cast Iron JNLP file fails to open Studio

‏2013-09-19T13:28:36Z |

Hi,

I have a Cast Iron project in the Websphere Cast Iron Live interface. I have cloned that one and created a source project so that I can create a variation. When I now want to "Edit the project in the Designer", the interface downloads a JNLP file.

This one is trying to open up the designer, however fails.

Error message in the verbose log are like below and plenty more. I have the impression that the application can not call out. I am looking at the reason. I already have been tweaking the proxy settings in the java console without success. I am running McAfee anti virus that does not show any blocked connections, I have downgraded from Java JRE7 to JRE6, however then I get complaints about a degraded version of JRE.

Does anybody have any idea of what can be the cause?

Issue log piece:

</message>
</record>
<record>
  <date>2013-09-19T13:04:49</date>
  <millis>1379588689580</millis>
  <sequence>19</sequence>
  <logger>com.sun.deploy</logger>
  <level>FINE</level>
  <class>com.sun.deploy.trace.LoggerTraceListener</class>
  <method>print</method>
  <thread>8</thread>
  <message>Sep 19, 2013 1:04:49 PM com.approuter.installer.DefaultHttpClientMethod execute
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultHttpClientMethod.execute(DefaultHttpClientMethod.java:96)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadPack200Jar(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:953)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadPack200Jar(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:913)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.load(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:600)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.load(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:574)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadAndInstall(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:205)
at com.approuter.launcher.WebStartMain$1.doInBackground(WebStartMain.java:166)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

</message>
</record>
<record>
  <date>2013-09-19T13:04:51</date>
  <millis>1379588691187</millis>
  <sequence>22</sequence>
  <level>FINE</level>
  <method>print</method>
  <thread>8</thread>
  <message>Sep 19, 2013 1:04:51 PM com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller loadPack200Jar
WARNING: Pack200 bundle for javax.xml.rpc-1.1.0.jar could not be downloaded from https://cloud2.castiron.com/flash/design/javax.xml.rpc-1.1.0.jar.pack.gz
java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.&lt;init&gt;(Unknown Source)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadPack200Jar(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:1002)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadPack200JarFallback(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:937)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadPack200Jar(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:918)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.load(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:600)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.load(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:574)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadAndInstall(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:205)

</message>
</record>
<record>
  <date>2013-09-19T13:04:51</date>
  <millis>1379588691188</millis>
  <sequence>23</sequence>
  <level>FINE</level>
  <method>print</method>
  <thread>8</thread>
  <message>Sep 19, 2013 1:04:51 PM com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller loadPack200JarFallback
WARNING: Failed to load javax.xml.rpc-1.1.0.jar from https://cloud2.castiron.com/flash/design/javax.xml.rpc-1.1.0.jar.pack.gz
java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadPack200Jar(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:1002)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadPack200JarFallback(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:937)
at com.approuter.installer.DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.loadPack200Jar(DefaultOnlineAppInstaller.java:918)