AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1865)
Jazz Reporting Service in Rational Team Concert 5.0.2- James Moody, the IBM Rational Analytics and Reporting Architect, provides information on the Jazz Reporting Service in RTC 5.0.2
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1865)
Have no fear, once again we are here to help keep you up to date with the latest and greatest information! We've posted the last of all the replays available, so now you can go back and review the great ones you had attended or listen for the first time to the ones you may have missed! And, with the release last week of CLM 2011, the latest replay should be even more timely for you:
Have any ideas for what you'd like to see in upcoming Open Mic sessions? Let us know! To suggest a future event, you can leave feedback directly in the comments here...
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1861)
kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (1861)
What @RationalSupport tweets were the most popular in July, as measured by click-throughs to our content?
Check it out!
1. The Full-Text Search feature in IBM Rational ClearQuest, Version 7.1: Part 2. Install the components: http://ow.ly/oGyk KS
2. Announcing the availability of IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere, V 7.5.4: http://ow.ly/r1KQ ^CH
4. TODAY, 10am EDT: Rational Support Open Mic: C/ALM with 2.0 Jazz products. More info: http://ow.ly/pBsr ^KS
5. dW: Test dynamic Web applications with IBM Rational Functional Tester scripts that can handle application changes: http://ow.ly/oSUB ^KS
8. IBM listens when Indian developers talk http://ow.ly/nsZn ^KS (via @ibmrational)
10. Now available: Open Mic replay: What's New in Rational Team Concert 2.0/Jazz 1.0 http://ow.ly/piRR ^KS
Lots of good stuff here ... what do YOU want us to tweet about? Leave a comment and let us know.
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1860)
WHAT COMPELS AN IBM PARTNER TO PUT SUCH A MAGNITUDE OF TRUST IN IBM RATIONAL AVP?
One of IBM’s largest competitors is also one of IBM's most important business partners for software and systems. This Consulting Firm’s goal is to standardize how they approach software delivery for their clients. They consider Rational to be a good technology fit in this area, so they have made the Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution and other Rational products the critical foundation of their software delivery process. This is a clear endorsement of IBM Rational products and strategy by one of the world’s leading companies.
Since 2007, this Consulting Firm has also invested in a successfully evolving partnership with the experienced Rational Accelerated Value Program (AVP) team. AVP is Predictive, Preemptive and Proactive - bringing fast ROI for Rational Software clients across the globe. Consulting Firm relies on their AVP team for advice on their overall software deployment strategy, guidance on successful roll out of Rational tools, and the management of expedited resolution for cost-inducing software issues. The client considers the AVP team to be a high value extension of their own teams and have granted access to several of their internal systems and environments to make collaboration and troubleshooting easier- showing ultimate trust with IBM AVP.
The flexibility and personalization of the Accelerated Value Program has meant that the service continuously adapts to align with Consulting Firm's needs, so it is no surprise that the by the end of their current contract they will have been a AVP client for a full decade! AVP’s comprehensive knowledge of their customer’s business goals, ecosystem and topology helps ensure that the team is well positioned to dynamically respond to changing business conditions, partnering for continued success.
EXAMPLES OF HOW CONSULTING FIRM’S BUSINESS WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPACTED WITHOUT THE GUIDANCE OF THE EXPERIENCED RATIONAL ACCELERATED VALUE PROGRAM TEAM
2. Working with IBM Level 2 support and IBM Development, the AVP team arranged for the delivery of more than 20 hotfixes for Consulting Firm's CLM deployments in 2013. Without these hotfixes Consulting Firm would have had to upgrade all 1000+ of their CLM deployments to each quarterly release. Avoiding 5 additional upgrades saved Consulting Firm $3.08 million (1000 deployments X 8 hours per upgrade X 5 upgrades X $77/hr FTE cost).
OVER THE PAST YEAR, THE AVP TEAM HAS COLLABORATED ON SEVERAL WINS WITH CONSULTING FIRM’S STAKEHOLDERS. READ JUST SOME OF THE IMPRESSIVE AVP ACHIEVEMENTS BELOW:
WHAT’S AHEAD FOR THE CONSULTING FIRM’S AVP PARTNERSHIP IN THE FUTURE?