Do you want to:
- Help steer product direction?
- Access key decision makers within IBM Rational?
- Influence product capabilities, enhancements and support?
- Collaborate with industry peers to learn and share best practices?
- Participate in hand-on solution designs?
If you answered yes to any of these, check out the RationalVoiCE wiki http://bit.ly/1dwMONk and request an invitation and/or nominate your colleagues, then come see us at the Orlando Innovate in June. The session list for Innovate has just been posted as well: http://bit.ly/1o2CmBA
What is it?
VoiCE is a series of 1-day or multi-day confidential conferences generally held in conjunction with Rational software conferences (Innovate) world-wide. VoiCE is also held at six-month intervals before/after Innovate in some geographies. Organized around product or solution-related tracks, VoiCE is attended by key clients, usually 10-25 per session. VoiCE is sponsored principally by Rational Support and VoiCE sessions are owned by Rational engineering and product delivery.
For more information and to nominate yourself or other clients who can openly discuss their views and opinions about Rational, head on over to the VoiCE wiki: http://bit.ly/1dwMONk