A new update release for the 10.0 series of the IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power is now available.
This release contains a series of updates, including:
- GCC provides:
- Fix for incorrect code generation for __divkf3.
- Fix for builtin expansion of strncmp crossing page boundary and memcmp builtin expansion sequence overflow.
- Fix ICEs in extract_insn, push_reload, gen_add2_insn, and rs6000_emit_swsqrt.
- New wA constraint.
- Fix for dxex[q] and diex[q] POWER builtins using wrong types.
- Binutils provides:
- POWER9 instructions scv and rfscv added.
- Support for lnia extended mnemonic.
- -maltivec and -mvsx GAS options mimic GCC's behaviour.
- PowerPC .gnu.attributes extended.
- The GNU C Library provides:
About the IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power
The IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power is a set of open source development tools (compiler, debugger and profiling tools) and runtime libraries that allow users to take leading edge advantage of IBM's latest POWER hardware features on Linux.
For more information about it, visit http://ibm.co/AdvanceToolchain.