IBM announces the availability of IBM Endpoint Manager for Remote Control 9.1.0.
The content in the Tivoli Remote Control Site has been modified to support the release of the new IBM Endpoint Manager for Remote Control 9.1.0.
The full build number for the Remote Control components for this release is 9.0.1.0026.
- The deployment tasks have been updated to install the 9.1.0 components.
- The upgrade tasks have been updated to upgrade the installed components to the 9.1.0 version.
- The IBM Endpoint Manager for Remote Control Server Installer Wizard has been updated to create tasks to install or upgrade to the 9.1.0 version.
- The IBM Endpoint Manager for Remote Control Server Installer Wizard and IBM Endpoint Manager for Remote Control Target Wizard have a new option to configure NIST SP800-131A compliance.
- The Remote Control Installation and Security Options analysis has a new property to report the NIST SP800-131A compliance configuration setting for the RC Target.
This update also resolves a problem with the Target Wizard not displaying any labels for German and Korean locales.
Site version updated: 22
The documentation for this release can be found at: