ITSO Global Content Services has recently announced the introduction of IBM Redguides
into the IBM Redbooks® publications family. The Redguides team has 15 Redguides available for download from www.ibm.com/Redbooks.
IBM Redguides bridge the gap between high-level sales collateral and traditional Redbooks publications. They were requested by and co-designed with technical business leaders. They offer IT architects, IT consultants, technical sales support staff and IT managers a pre-sales business view of technology rather than a post-sales focus on deployment. Redguides are about how to solve a business problem and provide business value with IBM solutions.
- Aligning Business Process Management, Service-Oriented Architecture, and Lean Six Sigma for Real Business ResultsRedguides, published 6 Oct 2008, last updated 17 Mar 2009
- End-To-End Availability and Performance Management using IBM Tivoli SolutionsRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009, Rating: (based on 1 review)
- Harnessing the SAN to Create a Smarter InfrastructureRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- IBM System Storage Business Continuity Solutions OverviewRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- Implementing an Image Management System with Tivoli Provisioning Manager for OS Deployment: Case Studies and Business BenefitsRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- Flexible Policy Management for IT Security Services Using IBM Tivoli Security Policy ManagerRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- B2B Appliances: Creating Customer Value Through Exceptional B2B Messaging Performance and SecurityRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- Building Green IT Solutions Using IBM Smart SOA: Business Process Management and Resource OptimizationRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- Enabling Robust Business Analytics with InfoSphere Warehouse Cubing ServicesRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- Building Green IT Solutions Using IBM Smart SOARedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- Integrating Systems Through Universal Transformation Using IBM WebSphere Transformation ExtenderRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- Using IBM Virtualization to Manage Cost and EfficiencyRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- The Green Data Center: An Idea for TodayRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- The IBM Mainframe Today: System z Strengths and ValuesRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
- Enterprise Innovation and Technology Adoption GuideRedguides, published 17 Mar 2009
Take a look... I hope you like them and find the Redguides useful to you as you continually grow your skills.