Next week, I will be in Las Vegas for the 30th annual [Data Center Conference]. This is the fourth year attending this. For a bit of nostalgia, check out my blog posts from the [2008 event] and the [2009 event].
Here are links to last year's posts:
- [Day 0 - Orientation and Welcome Reception]
- [Day 1 - Monday Keynote Sessios]
- [Day 1 - Monday Afternoon Sessions]
- [Day 2 - Tuesday Morning Sessions]
- [Day 2 - Choosing the Right Storage for your Server Virtualization environment]
- [Day 2 - Tuesday Afternoon Sessions]
- [Day 2 - The IBM Booth at the Show Floor]
- [Day 3 - Wednesday Morning Sessions]
- [Day 3 - Wednesday Afternoon Sessions]
- [Day 3 - Hospitality Suites]
- [Day 4 - Thursday Morning Sessions]
- [Day 4 - The Last Sessions and My Final Thoughts]
For those on Twitter, follow the conference on hashtag #GartnerDC, and follow me at [@az990tony].