We are pleased to announce the General Availability of IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management 184.108.40.206, an enhanced solution that manages the performance and availability of web delivered applications deployed in the cloud.
What can you now do with our monitoring portfolio?
- I can install my lightweight monitoring software sized at < 500MB and configure it in less then 30 minutes on a 4GB/2CPU system!
- I have a getting started page with educational videos and other helpful monitoring content to show me how to begin monitoring
I have a consistent user interface across the application monitoring portfolio and can build a logical grouping within
- I have the ability to set thresholds - "simple thresholds"
- I am able to send events to Omnibus
- I can view historical data for 2 hours for IBM SmartCloud Monitoring - Application Insight and IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management for Mobile Applications, and for 24 hours for IBM Application Performance Diagnostics.
- I can monitor my Linux or Windows environment in which my web application is hosted
- I can monitor the health of a web application based on WAS, mySQL and MongoDB and measure its response time
- I can monitor my web transaction response time of my application
- I can monitor the health of a web application based on Ruby on Rails as well as measure its response time
- I can visualize performance data for mobile applications
- I can perform deep dive diagnostics on WebSphere
- I can hot plug a new domain (ie new PostgreSQL agent with UI capability) without rebooting
- I can monitor my VMWare, Amazon EC2 and SmartCloud Provisioning cloud environments
Access the software and documentation
This offering includes the following software, which is available in Passport Advantage® and as physical media:
IBM Smart Cloud Application Performance Management UI Version 7.7
IBM Application Performance Diagnostics Version 1.1
IBM SmartCloud Monitoring - Application Insight Version 1.2
Documentation for these products is available in the following information centers:
For information about IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management UI, see the IBM
Our Technical Events series continues to run every Thursday - the calendar of events and previous recordings are available here: http