There are two new sample Extensions for IBM Cognos Analytics 11.0.7. These sample files are installed with the product in an Easy Installation, and are an option in a Custom Installation. After product installation, you can find them here: <cognos_analytics_installation_location>/samples/extensions/
A custom Sign In page where the user can choose between two or more authentication types via a dropdown. Please visit this Blog Post for more information.
An extension that adds seven custom images to the Image Library tab in the Widgets panel in Dashboarding and Stories. Only JPG and PNG files are supported at this time.
Please note: Themes and Extensions are an incremental feature that changes with each product release. The samples included with each release have been verified with that release only, and may not support backward or forward compatibility.
- New Base Samples for IBM #Cognos Analytics 11.0.7
- Cognos Analytics Customization: Sign In Pages (11.0.6+)
- Video: How to create Themes and Extensions (11.0.4+)
- Customization samples (themes and extensions) in 11.0.4
- Customizing IBM Cognos Analytics (11.0.4)
- IBM Knowledge Center: Customizing Cognos Analytics
Please visit our IBM Business Analytics Support channel on YouTube.