Join the webcast 14 November at 10 a.m. US CDT (Dallas) / 4 p.m. BST (London)
No matter how you classify your business, if you are building IP and delivering it to clients, you are a next-generation (NextGen) technology provider. This is true of managed service providers, cloud service providers, technology solution providers (TSP), independent software vendors, resellers, integrators and more.
What can you do to ensure your company will continue to thrive through the transition to cloud? We called on the experts at Forrester to advise NextGen service providers where they should focus their efforts to continue to expand, scale and grow their business in today’s hybrid multicloud world.
- Liz Herbert, VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Jorge Ros, Global Sales Director, Cloud & Cognitive, IBM
Join the webcast to hear
- Market opportunities and trends
- Best practice business models and key technologies
- Application modernization in the cloud and on premises
- How to thrive in an open, public cloud environment
- Security in containerization of applications
- Customer success in a hybrid multicloud environment
- Entry points and offers that can accelerate your business
- Building your partner ecosystem
Stay on for a Q&A and promotional offers from IBM.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain new insights, get a jump on your competition, accelerate solution development and create new revenue streams.