Palantir for IBM Cloud Pak® for Data will help enable customers to curate data across a hybrid cloud environment and flexibly customize applications with AI to improve their decision-making.
Palantir for IBM Cloud Pak® for Data will help enable customers to curate data across a hybrid cloud environment into Palantir applications and use Watson models developed on IBM Cloud Pak for Data to improve predictions with fairness and accuracy, so businesses can more confidently apply artificial intelligence (AI).
Data-driven operational decisions are critical to the success of any organization in a rapidly changing and competitive environment. Palantir and IBM have partnered to help solve these challenges for organizations and accelerate their use of AI in business. Palantir for IBM Cloud Pak for Data is being designed to do the following:
- Deliver AI for business capabilities in an easy to deploy and manage no-code/low-code environment.
- Simplify how data and AI models are connected to business decisions and actions, with explainability.
- Inform better decisions by automatically mapping data to industry context and business value.
- Automate how data is collected, organized and analyzed across hybrid cloud data estates.
- Consume services from a broad ecosystem of data and AI capabilities, including IBM Watson.