Faster insights for IT management and operations.
IBM is pleased to announce the latest release of IBM Cloud Pak® for Watson AIOps — version 3.2 — available as of November 5, 2021.
What’s new with version 3.2?
IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps' version 3.2 release focuses on addressing the increasing demands our customers are facing and providing a new AIOps user experience. Instead of a scavenger hunt to find the right answer or that one data source, Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps v3.2 collects and collates relevant information into a single, smart experience that seamlessly integrates with ChatOps. Additionally, v3.2 showcases the enhancements to our AI that now allow users to get started faster, with lighter-weight deployments.
ChatOps and web console consistency:
- IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps v3.2 brings forward a new user experience, helping users quickly turn data into insight and action by bringing together incident and performance data from across their applications.
- Our new story and alert dashboard experience allow users to see the bigger picture and dive as deep as they need to resolve the issue, saving users time by consolidating necessary information into one experience.
- When responding to IT incidents, IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps v3.2 automatically surfaces recommended next best actions sourced from similar prior incidents to resolve and drive down mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR).
- Version 3.2's ChatOps experience helps users quickly investigate and triage incoming incidents and alerts with the appropriate teams and subject matter experts.
Log anomaly detection within 30 minutes:
- IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps v3.2 introduces a real-time statistical model of log anomalies with continuous, concurrent training for rapid and accurate log anomaly detection. Get started with AIOps faster by training on and detecting log anomalies with AI in just 30 minutes, instead of the weeks or months that other AIOps solutions typically require.
- Using AI to detect log anomalies helps teams respond to incidents more effectively, instead of managing static thresholds or attempting to fine-tune rules-based systems for their log data.
This latest release builds upon enhancements delivered in IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps 3.1 and 3.1.1 releases earlier this year. IBM is excited to bring forward this new AIOps user experience to our customers and to continue to bring simplicity and a strong focus around consumability to the AIOps market.
To learn more, visit our IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps page and check out our latest webinar: Learn the value of Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps 3.2 release. You can also take a look at our IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps documentation here.