Humio announced that it is partnering with IBM.
Humio will use IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management to make its advanced log management platform available as an out-of-the-box service for IBM Cloud customers. Organizations can achieve observability for their hybrid multicloud systems and modern-day applications.
"As they enter the next chapter of the cloud journey, businesses want a hybrid multicloud approach so they can manage their entire IT infrastructure—on- and off-premises and across different clouds—in a way that is simple, consistent, and integrated," said Evaristus Mainsah, General Manager of the IBM Cloud Pak Ecosystem. "IBM Cloud Paks offer enterprises a cloud native solution to quickly move core business applications to any cloud in a secure way. Clients are benefiting from a broad ecosystem of complementary services and technology, and the use of Humio with IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management provides additional visibility and observability."
Monitoring and observability along with management
Keeping up with today's complex environments can overwhelm even well-staffed IT teams, especially since traditional log management tools present significant incremental costs, data storage problems, and search challenges. IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management helps to solve these pain points by providing an out-of-the-box experience.
Running on the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management provides consistent visibility, governance, and automation from on-premises to the edge. Enterprises gain capabilities like multicluster management, event management, application management, and infrastructure management.
IBM's best-in-class data visualization and ability to select, organize, and analyze all of your data on one platform enhanced with the addition of Humio's streaming data analytics gives users instant visibility system health and insights into security threats or compromises to their enterprise’s policies or ability to meet key compliance requirements.
"Observability is crucial for organizations running hybrid cloud or multicloud environments, and we are thrilled to help enable businesses of all sizes to gain instant visibility of all of their data at scale through our unlimited pricing plan that removes the single biggest barrier to effective log management—the cost of collecting enough data to make the effort worthwhile,'' said Morten Gram, EVP at Humio. "The collaboration with IBM further validates Humio's technology and allows us to expand our reach to provide even more customers across the globe with our purpose-build log management platform."
Benefits of deploying Humio in IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management
- Real-time visibility across all systems, equipment, and applications for greater security and quicker root-cause analysis and incident response times.
- Efficient use of infrastructure and computing resources with a competitive cost structure to allow organizations to log everything without worry.
- Easy scalability as your organization grows.
- Observability into production workloads for hybrid cloud and multicloud customers.
- Available as-a-service or on-premise, running securely behind clients' firewalls on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Accelerated time to resolution, with real-time alerts on key services.
- Fewer issues and improved app performance help companies gain and keep a competitive advantage.
- Real-time analysis and blazing fast searches enabled by index-free technology.
- Reduced complexity and cost often experienced with traditional log management solutions.
- Services available under one continuing contract.
- Come and learn about this exciting announcement next week at KubeCon San Diego in the IBM-Humio booth #SE42.
- Explore: Learn more about how Humio and IBM are delivering improved data visibility
- Watch: IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management in one minute
- Watch: IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management: Under the Hood
- Visit: IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management website