As businesses worldwide struggle to find a new operational norm, budgeting and forecasting might be more difficult than usual.
When evaluating past and present trends for your business, wouldn’t it be nice to have predictable and stable expenditures for your cloud infrastructure? A contract-term bare metal server is a great option if you know that you need hardware for the long term. Lock in a lower, consistent price by choosing a 1-year or 3-year contract-term bare metal server.
Consider the following benefits and limitations:
- You can reduce your costs when compared to hourly or monthly bare metal servers.
- You will lock in lower pricing on existing clusters of monthly billed servers.
- You can’t change your bare metal server configurations after you lock in your contract-term pricing.
- Your term contract can't be canceled. You must fulfill the 1- or 3-year term.
- Contract-term pricing is available only on dual processor servers that feature AMD EPYC™ and Intel® Xeon® technology.
Are you ready to take your monthly server and turn it into a 1- or 3-year contract-term bare metal server? Use the following steps to make the switch and get the best available discount:
- Log in to your IBM Cloud dashboard and go to your Device list.
- In your Device list, click the server that you want to upgrade.
- Under Server details, next to your Billing term, click Modify:
- Select either a 1-year term or a 3-year term and click Continue:
Start saving today
If you need to provision a new contract-term IBM Cloud Bare Metal Server, click here to guarantee your selected hardware and start saving.
To learn more about IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers, visit our website.
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
IBM, the IBM logo, and IBM Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of IBM Corporation, in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on ibm.com/trademark.