17 October 2022 | Written by: Daiane Camila Bizari
Categorized: NEW courses
Share this post:
The RPA Education team announces new courses for three default roles in IBM Process Automation: Tenant Administrator, Business Operator and Platform Administrator.
Look at the topics of each course:
Tenant Administrator Foundation
- Overview of tenants
- Managing user access
- Managing computers
Business Operator Foundation
- What is the IBM RPA control center?
- Role-based access model overview
- What are business operators for IBM RPA?
- Creating launchers for attended automation
- Scheduling scripts for unattended automation
- Monitoring the automation
Platform Administrator Foundation
What is a platform administrator in the IBM RPA context?
- Platform administrator functions
If you want to learn about the other roles, you can access the Default roles in IBM Robotic Process Automation collection here.
Do you want our newsletter for Customers and BP ? Click here and subscribe