Virtual workshop. Half-day. No charge.
Bring together your business and IT leaders with our automation experts to create a clear list of automation objectives and prioritize high-impact, quick-win automation projects. Most pilots go live within one to three months of inception.
To achieve the best workshop results, we’ll focus on activities such as:
• Review “current state” architecture and applications
• Understand your objectives, problems and any important constraints
• Understand your organizational structure and interdependencies
• Discuss KPIs for each process area and any related challenges
• Identify any active initiatives impacting existing procedures
• Identify and prioritize areas for improvement
• Decide next steps
Ideal workshop participants include line of business champions and key subject matter experts plus IT infrastructure and application owners.
To learn more about the workshop or request one, complete this form.