Increase operational efficiency
IBM Smarter Analytics gives you the insight you need to become a more agile organization that is able to anticipate and respond to changes, better align operations with demand, and take advantage of emerging opportunities.
Organizations in every industry are being challenged to do more with less. For example, as supply chains become more global, they grow more complex and difficult to manage. In the IBM Global Chief Supply Chain Officer Study (US), 70% of supply chain executives surveyed ranked visibility as their greatest management challenge. At the same time, customer demands and expectations are increasing, and the prices of raw materials, such as petroleum, nickel and copper are becoming more volatile. All organizations are looking for ways to increase operational efficiencies across people, processes and assets.
Achieve operational excellence
Get a complete view of operations
- Collect and integrate data from all of your systems.
- Analyze unstructured content in maintenance logs, websites, contracts, communications and emails.
- Manage your physical and virtual assets more effectively.
Reduce service contract costs and downtime
- Predict when equipment and goods are likely to fail.
- Proactively address issues before they occur.
Make more informed operational decisions
- Uncover unexpected patterns and associations.
- Develop models to improve operational performance.
- Deploy insights to the right people at the right time.
Optimize inventory and supply chain management
- Predict which products to sell at a certain time and location.
- Improve supplier performance without adversely impacting service levels.
Maximize your capital
- Allocate budget to the projects that offer the most opportunities.
- Manage human capital more effectively.