Health Center Components
The Health Center tool is provided in two parts:
Figure 1 shows an overview of where the Health Center client and agent are located, when installed in ISA and the JVM.
Getting Started with Health Center
Complete all the following steps. The instructions for Steps 1 and 2 differ depending on whether you are using the ISA workbench or an Eclipse IDE:
Step 1 - Install the Health Center client
- Install the Health Center client into the ISA workbench
Install the Health Center client from the Eclipse Marketplace
If your Eclipse client has the Eclipse Marketplace pre-installed:
Install the Health Center client from the Eclipse Update Site
- In the 'Work with' field make sure the 'Health Center' site is selected.
- Select the 'Health Center' entry under the 'IBM Runtime Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools' in the Available Software list and click Next.
- On the 'Install Details' page ensure that Health Center will be installed and click Next.
- Read and accept the license terms and then click Finish.
- This will install the Health Center Core feature into your Eclipse IDE.
Step 2 - Launch the Health Center client
Step 3- Enable your application for monitoring
Note: This step, and step 4, are covered by the YouTube™ video How to enable a Java application for live monitoring by the Health Center .
Step 4 -Connect Health Center to the enabled Java application
For comments specific to this download please send mail directly to us.