IBM® WebSphere® Application Server Liberty Core is a lightweight and dynamic application server based on the developer-friendly Liberty profile. Designed for web applications that do not require a full Java EE stack, this WebSphere solution is certified to the Java EE 6 Web Profile specification.The capabilities available in the Liberty Core edition are a subset of the Liberty profile features provided in other editions of WebSphere Application Server. WebSphere Application Server Liberty Core enables less complex, rapid development and deployment of web and mobile applications using fewer resources for responding to evolving enterprise and market needs more quickly.
WebSphere Application Server Liberty Core helps you: increase developer productivity with open standards and broad programming models, including lightweight options for web deployments; deliver custom applications via extensions to the Liberty profile; and package and deploy applications and services with upmost efficiency.
When you download this trial, you are entitled to submit technical problems and questions through our product forum, which is monitored by WebSphere Application Server experts.
Online support is available in English only, for the trial products running on all distributed platforms. We can help with specific technical issues associated with installation, configuration, and assistance with running any included samples. If you'd prefer, you can send your problems or questions directly to the product experts.
Explore our community resources
- Create your developerWorks profile today and setup a watchlist on WebSphere. Get connected and stay connected with developerWorks community.
- WASdev.net community by developers for developers.
- Find other developerWorks members interested in WebSphere products.
- Read what bloggers are saying about WebSphere products.
- WebSphere: Into the wild BLUE yonder! Read Jerry Cuomo blogs about all things WebSphere.
- A view from the clouds: Learn about WebSphere CloudBurst and more on Dustin Amrhein’s blog.
- Follow our members' shared bookmarks on WebSphere products.
- Share what you know: join one of our developerWorks WebSphere groups.
- Get answers quickly -- visit the WebSphere forums.
- WebSphere Application Server support page
- WebSphere Application Server forum | WebSphere forums | All forums
- WebSphere tutorials
- WebSphere technical library
- WebSphere Redbook library
- WebSphere Application Server performance
- IBM Education Assistant – WebSphere Software
- WebSphere Application Server training curriculum
- dW Live! technical briefings
Subscribe to updates
View pricing information or explore the available purchasing options.
Tell your boss
- WebSphere Application Server developerWorks page
- WebSphere Application Server Trial Program forum
- WebSphere Application Server general forum
- WebSphere Application Server technical library