IBM® XL C/C++ for Linux is a highly advanced optimizing compiler for selected Linux distributions.
This product is English only.
Support from IBM
When you download the trial version of the Rational® Software Development Platform products, you are automatically entitled to online technical support at no charge for the evaluation period.
- Assistance with downloading the product is available online.
- Assistance with purchasing this product is available online.
Explore our community resources
- Create your My developerWorks profile today and setup a watchlist on XL C/C++ for Linux V12.1. Get connected and stay connected with My developerWorks.
- Find other developerWorks members interested in XL C/C++ for Linux V12.1.
- Follow our members' shared bookmarks on IBM compilers.
- Share what you know: join one of our developerWorks Rational community groups.
- Participate in this C/C++ Cafe wiki.
- Get answers quickly -- visit the C/C++ Cafe discussion forums.
- Keep tabs on what's happening by reading the Rational events blog, which covers regional conferences, webcasts, telconferences, podcasts, and videos.
- What's new with XL C/C++ for Linux V12.1
- How to improve the performance of programs calling mathematical functions
- Developer resources for C/C++
- Rational C/C++ Cafe
- XL C/C++ Compilers developerWorks page
Subscribe to updates
You can view pricing information for XL C/C++ for Linux V12.1 or explore the available purchasing options.
Tell your boss
- What's new with IBM XL C/C++ for AIX and Linux V12.1
- C/C++ articles, presentations, books, and more
- C/C++ Cafe