IBM® Rational® DOORS® Next Generation software is designed to capture, trace, analyze and manage requirements while maintaining compliance with industry standards and regulations. Built using IBM Jazz™ technology on the team server, Rational DOORS Next Generation provides a single platform for global team collaboration and support for managing requirements more effectively, sharing common administration of users, servers and projects.
Rational Requirements Composer users, please note that Rational Requirements Composer has been renamed to Rational DOORS Next Generation.
This trial has all features enabled. Download the trial for an evaluation period of 90 days.
|AIX® on Power, Linux®, Solaris, Windows™||V5.0.1||111-257MB|
When you download this trial, you are entitled to submit technical problems and questions through our limited online support program.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
Related products and technologies
- Rational Business Developer: Offers rapid and simplified development of business applications and services through Enterprise Generation Language (EGL) tools, generating Java™ or mainframe solutions while shielding developers from technical complexities.
- Rational Development and Test Environment for System z: Provides a low-cost test environment for mainframe applications, complimenting the Rational Developer for System z products.
- Rational Team Concert: Integrates work item tracking, source control management, continuous builds, iteration planning, and a highly configurable process support to adapt to the way you want to work, enabling developers, architects, project managers, and project owners to work together effectively.
- Rational Asset Analyzer: Provides in-depth insight into dependencies within and among mainframe and composite applications.
- More software development trials
Products often used with this product
- Rational Asset Analyzer
- C/C++ compilers AIX | Linux
- COBOL compiler
- Rational Functional Tester
- Rational Software Architect
- Rational Team Concert
How to convert trial code to product code
Converting trial code to product code is a simple process of installing a license activation kit that you download from IBM after you purchase the product. You will not have to uninstall or reinstall the product. Please note that there is optional packaged software which will be available for official download to supplement the trial after purchase via your Passport Advantage site.
Learn more about how to get your Rational license keys.
View prices and buying options for Rational DOORS Next Generation.
To help you get started quickly and maximize your productivity with IBM Rational products, a variety of service options are available, including technical support, professional services, and instructor-led and Web-based training.
Tell your boss
- Determine your potential ROI today
- Requirements-driven quality for agile software delivery
- Which requirements tool is right for you?
- Webcast: Introducing the next generation tool for managing requirements in complex systems - IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Demo: Introduction to IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Learning Circle