Converge Enterprise Cloud for IBM Guardium Insights
Gain extra value with managed services
Deploy in your environment
Deploy Guardium Insights directly into your own environment
Guardium Insights is built on Red Hat® OpenShift® and deployed on the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. This means it:
- Deploys as microservices in open-source Kubernetes containers for flexibility.
- Installs on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, physical servers, and other data source environments.
- Supports in-place upgrades and autoscaling to save time and resources.
- Integrates with IBM Cloud Pak for Security to share data risk insights and enrich SOAR playbooks.
Guardium Insights is priced according to the size and makeup of your data source environment and can be licensed for a specific service term or perpetually.
Visit the AWS marketplace to learn more about leveraging Guardium Insights on AWS.
(link resides outside IBM)
Hosted Guardium Insights services for on-demand access and managed maintenance
Converge Enterprise Cloud for Guardium Insights is a dedicated, cloud-agnostic, hosted, and managed service aimed to complement and quickly bring value to your Guardium Insights investment.
- Work with Converge, an IBM Platinum Partner with over a decade of data security experience.
- Converge experts (including the award-winning Information Insights team) maintain all Guardium Insights infrastructure.
- All architecting, provisioning, upgrading, and scaling are managed for your organization.
Converge Enterprise Cloud for IBM Guardium Insights is offered with scalable pricing, similar to software-as-a-service monthly billing.